According to purchase volume, Bank of America is the fifth-largest issuer of general-purpose credit cards in the United States as of 2021. Bank of America, one of the largest card issuers in the Visa network, has around 4,200 locations throughout the United States and provides cards for consumers looking for travel and cash back benefits, as well as student, debt transfer, and business credit cards.
To determine the top Bank of America credit cards for customers and companies with a range of needs, we conducted research and assessed each card. Bank of America offers a variety of credit cards to meet your needs, including travel credit cards, cash back cards, and even cards for those with terrible credit. Read on for our top recommendations.
Best Bank of America Credit Cards for March 2023
- Best Overall, Best Travel: Bank of America® Premium Rewards®
- Best Student: Bank of America® Customized Cash Rewards for Students
- Best No Annual Fee Travel: Bank of America Travel Rewards
- Best Cash Back: Bank of America® Customized Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Best Business: Business Advantage Travel Rewards
- Best for Bad Credit: Bank of America® Customized Cash Rewards Secured
BEST OVERALL, BEST TRAVEL Bank of America®
Due to its broad redemption possibilities, significant bonus point offer, and lack of international transaction fees, the Bank of America Premium Rewards card is our pick for the best overall and best travel card from the financial institution. Although there is an annual fee of $95 for this card, it is comparable to that of other well-known travel rewards cards from rival issuers and should be readily justified by earnings through regular use.
Bank of America® Customized Cash Rewards for Students
Get 3% cash back in any qualifying category, 2% at supermarkets and wholesale clubs, and 1% on all other purchases. For the first $2,500 in combined categories each quarter, you’ll receive 3% and 2% cash back, followed by 1%. Because of its adaptable cash back rewards scheme, the Bank of America Tailored Cash Rewards for Students is our choice for the best Bank of America student credit card. Students who wish to establish credit while getting cash back on regular purchases like petrol, internet shopping, and groceries may consider this card. It’s worth looking at because there is no annual fee and an 18-month promotional period with 0% APR on purchases and debt transfers.
Also Read: Wave Accounting Review 2023
Bank of America Travel Rewards
Because of its significant rewards on all transactions and fantastic bonus possibility, we rank the Bank of America Travel Rewards card as the top no annual fee travel card. Its possibilities for trip redemption and lack of an annual fee or international transaction fees also contributed to it reaching the top rank. Get 1.5 points for every dollar you spend on purchases anywhere, indefinitely.
Bank of America® Customized Cash Rewards Credit Card
Get 3% cash back on purchases in your preferred category, 2% at wholesale clubs and grocery shops (up to $2,500 in combined quarterly sales at these locations), and an unlimited 1% on all other purchases. Because of its attractive cash back return on purchases and straightforward choices for redemption through statement credit, cheque, or gift card, we chose the Bank of America Tailored Cash Rewards card as the company’s top cash back rewards option. The card gives improved profits on food purchases in addition to bonus earnings on a selected category, with a base rate on all other expenditures.
Also Read: Who Are The Top 403(b) Providers in 2022?
Business Advantage Travel Rewards
Get 1.5 points for every dollar you spend on all purchases, indefinitely. Get 3 points for every $1 spent when you make your trip arrangements via the Bank of America® Travel Center (airline, hotel, or rental vehicle). Due to its competitive earnings on all spending plus the opportunity to earn 3 points for every dollar spent when booking travel (car, hotel, or airline) through the Bank of America Travel Center, the Business Advantage Travel Rewards was selected as our top selection among Bank of America business cards. Get 1.5 points for every dollar you spend on all purchases, indefinitely. Requesting that points be applied to travel and eating expenses counts as a regular redemption. The one-time incentive is $300, which is really good for a no yearly bonus.
Bank of America® Customized Cash Rewards Secured
Get 3% cash back in any qualifying category, 2% at supermarkets and wholesale clubs, and 1% on all other purchases. For the first $2,500 in combined categories each quarter, you’ll receive 3% and 2% cash back, followed by 1%. Because to its attractive rewards rates, we determined that the Bank of America Tailored Cash Rewards Secured credit card was the best Bank of America card for those with weak credit. This is an excellent alternative for anyone trying to establish or restore their credit because there is no annual fee and the possibility to switch to an unsecured card.